Grateful

 As we near Thanksgiving, it is weighing on my mind - the question: do we really know how to be thankful? Ever since our first parents dared to think that God plus something else equals complete satisfaction, human beings have been struggling to be thankful. This dilemma robs us so often of our joy, of our ability to see the beauty of life in the little things. To see the beauty of God. 




 For my sake, and the sake of others, I am grateful that God is all about second chances. He gives us another day, another opportunity to be forgiven, to open up to His grace, to experience a new way of life. We don't have to stay the way we've always been, thanks to the undeserved favor and grace of God. As He enables me to do so, I am learning to make every day a day of thanksgiving.

Comments