Quote of the Day

"...How good has He been to me! How gently has He led me! How often has He restored me when wandering, revived me when fainting, healed my breaches, supplied my wants, heard my prayers, and set up a seasonable standard against my enemies when they have been coming in upon me like a flood! And even now He is with me, He is never weary of doing me good, and I believe He will be with me, even to the end, till at length He brings me home to His kingdom to be near Him forever. Hence, indeed, arises a great part of my grief, to think that I should be so cold, and barren, and unprofitable, under such amazing displays of undeserved love. O Lord, touch the rock, and cause the waters to flow; soften and inflame my heart, that I may at length become Thy disciple indeed."
            - John Newton

Comments