Thank You!

 This past Sunday, March 6th, marked two years since this blog was started. 24 months and 18, 429 views later, what was simply intended to be a reflection of my personal journey to Grace and my desire to help others discover hope in their worst moments, has turned into an online forum of discussion and healing...going far beyond anything I could have ever imagined. This was, and will continue to be, God's blog. He gives the words and the inspiration; He directs every aspect of it. The message of His grace is one that never gets old and one that each of us must preach to ourselves daily.  
 From the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you to every single viewer of mine on here. Your support and your online friendship has been a blessing to me. I am grateful for each one of you. It is my prayer that God will continue to shine His light into your dark places and make you to know His love and His grace in fresh and exciting ways. He truly is the Wonderful Counselor, and we are merely His workmanship - intended to be living testimonies of what Grace is all about. 
 Here's to another year of blessings and discovering Him...

Comments