The Same God

 The same God who created the majestic mountains I behold also created and cares for me. The same God who holds the universe in His hands and who rules the vast world from His heavenly throne - He is still concerned with all that involves me. And He loves me fiercely! O that I could grasp such favor! To return such mercy is impossible but to live in full embrace of the grace being given is to show gratitude. Today, may I be filled in wonder that God chooses to know and care about me at all! May I acknowledge His divine assistance in everything I do and never cease to be thankful that He who made this incredible world I see - that same God preserves and guides me. 

"Moment by moment I'm kept in His love;
Moment  by moment I've life from above;
Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine,
Moment by moment, O Lord, I am thine."
- Daniel Whittle


Comments