Christmas Kick-off!

  December has begun! With it comes a countdown of sorts - a deep anticipation of all things Christmas, of all things hopeful and full of light. With it comes a uniting of hearts in peaceful celebration all over the world. I love Christmas. Not just for the beautiful decorations and the lovely music but for the One who is remembered by it - the One who humbled Himself and came to our broken earth to accomplish a redemptive plan that still lives today. All through this month, I will be sharing here my thoughts and favorite things about Christmas. I can hardly wait to give you a glimpse into my favorite Christmas memories and traditions, and I hope that you will share yours with me, too. 
  To start things off, here is one of my favorite Christmas carols, "Angels We Have Heard On High" as performed by one of my favorite groups, The Piano Guys. 


Comments