The Point of Grace

 Sometime ago, I remember hearing this beautiful song called, "The Point of Grace." At the time, I was going through a very dark season of life, and I felt like God had abandoned me in my suffering. I was questioning almost everything I believed, and I doubted His goodness in great measure. Upon hearing these words, I realized that God will often speak to us in the worst moments of our lives. That the place of brokenness can still be the place of redeeming. That the light can still shine in the darkness. That beauty can still come from tears. I also realized that God still loved me in the midst of my pain and that I was never alone, as I once thought I was. Whatever it is that you're going through right now, be assured that God will bring you through it and that, through Him, your place of brokenness can become your point of Grace.


Comments