Nailed To The Cross

Nailed To the Cross

"When I stand accused by my regrets,
And the Devil roars his empty threats,
I will preach the Gospel to myself:
That I am not a man condemned,
For Jesus Christ is my defense!

When my doubt and shame hang over me
Like the arrows of the Enemy,
I will run again to Calvary -
That rugged hill of Hell's defeat,
My fortress and my victory.

My sin is nailed to the cross;
My soul is healed by the scars;
The weight of guilt I bear no more,
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

When I stand before the throne at last,
His blood will plead my innocence,
I will worship Him with holy hands
And raise the song that never ends
Of Jesus Christ, my Righteousness.

It is finished! Sin is vanquished!
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
All the glory, all the honor
To my Savior, Christ the Lord!"



Comments