Quote of the Day

"Sometimes hard truth needs to be told, whether we are doing the telling or someone else needs to tell us. While we may construe helpful advice or wise guidance as critical or negative, when it's offered in love and comes from a genuine place, it can change our lives for the better. I call these talks courageous conversations. 
Look, none of us wants to be judgmental. And nobody gets excited about having to tell a friend something that may initially hurt but might make the person better for it. I'm with you. I get it. I'm trying to get better about telling the truth in love. I've learned how important it is to affirm your love for a person before you bring the subject up, during the conversation, and when it's over. We must let our love for others be the reason they listen and the truth be the reason they change." 
                         - Tim Tebow in Shaken

Comments