Podcast Plug...

For anybody who is new here to the blog or has perhaps forgotten about this, I wanted to take just a moment to remind you that I also have a weekly podcast where I share my thoughts on life, faith, overcoming struggle, and taking practical steps to improve your mental wellness. 

Since "Grace Moments with Katherine Singer" started a year ago, I've covered a lot of subjects including grief, suicide, dealing with tough transitions, doubt, embracing your story, and how to find hope in your darkest moments...all from a perspective of Biblical truth and life experience. I'm always upfront about my own struggles to believe and survive and also have a detailed episode explaining my own journey in order to add validity to my message. 

I've been blessed to welcome several guests to the podcast as well, including a Christian neurosurgeon, a college baseball player-turned businessman, a Marine Corps officer, and a friend of mine who has dealt with the loss of his mother as well as his young wife's battle with cancer. This podcast is a platform for them to open up about their personal journeys and hopefully inspire you in the midst of your own. And I can assure you there will be many more great interviews to come in the new year! 

If you're looking for a weekly dose of common sense perspective on mental wellness and spiritual vitality as well as some realistic hope and inspiration for when you're walking through the valleys of life, this podcast is for you! 

You can check it out on any of the links below as well as on the "Podcast" tab at the top of the home page, or you can search it using your preferred listening platform. I hope you'll look into it and subscribe so you don't miss an episode each week! Plenty more great content to come... 

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/grace-moments/id154349790

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0VT8JeUtmXpkFO5ZffWoK9

Comments